Monday, May 7, 2007

Biotherm

I received a bad news last week!!

Last week, I went shopping at Macys since I wanted to buy some skincare product. When I stopped at Biotherm counter and looked for the day cream that I wanted, the sales lady told me that Biotherm is going to leave the US and Canada market after this month.

Omg~ It's a really bad news for me since I am its supporter. Also, it made me to think that is it beacsue the sales volume is not good here. However, Biotherm does great PR work in Hong Kong market, it chooses right celebrity, organize excellence PR events etc.

Guys, please feel free to comment about Biotherm's PR work here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's time to start ordering it online.

P.S. You've got a few typos to fix:
* It's a really bad news...
It's really bad news...
* that is it beacsue...
that it is because...
* organize excellence PR...
organizes excellent PR...