Monday, May 14, 2007

Reflections on PR 191

Weekly blogging is a challege for me. Thankfully, there were several PR flaps this semester to cover, but finding new and interesting material to post proved harder than I expected. New media is the future we face as PR students today. I am thankful that this class taught me more about it. That said, I think I'm going to take MCOM 163 in the fall, because I feel like I need to learn more!

I appreciated our time spent on direct mail and design. It was very fun putting words to the things I had inuited about fonts and design principles, in the past. Learning inDesign is high on my list of priorities, now.

I also really enjoyed getting to know my fellow classmates. You're all a bunch of great people and I look forward to networking and getting to know each other in the future. Thanks also to Prof. McCune for encouraging us and spurring us on toward our best effort.

No comments: