Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Dame Anita Roddick's "green" concept

Dame Anita Roddick is my definitely my idol. She creates a great concept for her brand; it is very successful. For me, this success is good for our environment.

She is not only "say" it, she did many works to protect our environment. "One key area where my business and personal interests naturally combine is through The Body Shop Community Trade initiatives." She also contribute a lot beside the corporate. It make me to think if all corporate can combine the Human Right/ protection of environment etc. those stuff is good for us with the business. They gain the most successful from my POV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree -- Roddick is a great marketing case study.

Your second paragraph needs some editing. Check subject-verb agreement:
* She not only "says" it, she works to protect...
* She also contributes...
* It makes me think of all corporations...