Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Super Bowl Madness

Wow!
I can't beleive this guy, Marketing editor David Kiley stated that Coca-Cola had the best two commercials in the super bowl. Marketing editor Burt Helm thought that Chevy had the best two commercials. I personnaly believe that Budwieser crushed the competition with its hilarious commercials such as the slap, the spotted dog in the parade and the rock paper scissors. I honestly believe that commercials that you remember do their job and are the best commercials.
USA Today's AdTrack also gave Budwieser 's "Crab" ad the numeber one spot based off its large audience sample. I think that Chevy's "Men can't keep their hands off" ad was better than both of Coca Cola ads. Coca Cola even used an old commercial that aired in theatersn weeks before the Super Bowl. I will even go as far and say that Block Buster had a better commercial than Coca Cola's.

Tell me what you think: What Super Bowl commercial was the best ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote goes for the spotted dog in the parade ad...but I've always been partial to the Budweiser Clydesdales.

By the way, please proofread your posts before publishing them. I see at least five typos/misspellings (including two company names), along with some aberrant punctuation, in this post. Please fix it.